- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Scholarship recipient for participation at the Keystone Meeting "TGF-b in Immunity, Inflammation and Cancer (A3)" January 9-13, 2017 Sagebrush Inn & Suites, Taos, New Mexico, USA
- Corinna Krump, PhD student was awarded best oral presentation at the annual meeting of the Austrian Society of Allergology and Immunology (OEGAI) in Innsbruck (16.-19.11.2016). Title of her oral presentation: "Human skin dendritic cell fate is differentially regulated by the monocyte identity factor KLF4 during steady-state and inflammation"
- YSA Symposium 2016/ Young Scientist Association of the Medical University Vienna, June 9th - 10th, 2016 Best Oral Presentation: Oral Session 1 “Immunology and Inflammation”, Mathias Hochgerner (PhD student IAI program, FWF, Group Strobl)
- Diplomarbeitspreis Humanmedizin 2016 der Wissenschaftlichen Gesellschaft der Ärztinnen und Ärzte in der Steiermark.
- „Foxp3+ regulatory T cell induction by murine and human Dendritic cells"
- Best poster award: Sun, Y; Kopp, S; Zandl, M; Fanaee-Danesh, E; Gali, CC; Björkhem, I; Wadsack, C; Desoye, G; Panzenboeck, U Gestational diabetes modulated cholesterol metabolism in placental endothelial cells. The 5th symposium of European Network of Oxysterol Research (ENOR); SEP 24-25, 2015; Bonn, Germany. 2015.
- Best oral presentation award ("INFLAME" Symposium on Inflammation & Immunology, Medical University of Graz, 2015
- Nature Immunology Best poster award (BSI Summer School in Immunology, York, UNITED KINGDOM, 2015
- Best oral presentation award (Doctoral College-Molecular Fundamentals of Inflammation, Medical University of Graz, 2014
- Immunotools special award (ImmunoTools, 2014
- ** Störchle, P; Müller, W; Sengeis, M; Ahammer, H; Fürhapter-Rieger, A; Bachl, N; Lackner, S; Mörkl, S; Holasek, S Standardized Ultrasound Measurement of Subcutaneous Fat Patterning: High Reliability and Accuracy in Groups Ranging from Lean to Obese. Ultrasound Med Biol. 2016; PubMed FullText FullText_MUG
- ** Majali-Martinez, A; Velicky, P; Pollheimer, J; Knöfler, M; Yung, HW; Burton, GJ; Tabrizi-Wizsy, NG; Lang, U; Hiden, U; Desoye, G; Dieber-Rotheneder, M Endothelin-1 down-regulates matrix metalloproteinase 14 and 15 expression in human first trimester trophoblasts via endothelin receptor type B. Hum Reprod. 2016; PubMed FullText FullText_MUG
- ** Jurkin, J; Krump, C; Köffel, R; Fieber, C; Schuster, C; Brunner, PM; Borek, I; Eisenwort, G; Lim, C; Mages, J; Lang, R; Bauer, W; Mechtcheriakova, D; Meshcheryakova, A; Elbe-Bürger, A; Stingl, G; Strobl, H Human skin dendritic cell fate is differentially regulated by the monocyte identity factor KLF4 during steady state and inflammation. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2016; PubMed FullText FullText_MUG
- ** Modak, M; Majdic, O; Cejka, P; Jutz, S; Puck, A; Gerwien, JG; Steinberger, P; Zlabinger, GJ; Strobl, H; Stöckl, JEngagement of distinct epitopes on CD43 induces different co-stimulatory pathways in human T cells. Immunology. 2016; 97(3):
- *Jurkin, J; *Krump, C; Köffel, R; Fieber, C; Schuster, C; Brunner, PM; Eisenwort, G; Borek, I; Mages, J; Lang, R; Bauer, W; Lim, C; Mechtcheriakova, D; Meshcheryakova, A; Elbe-Bürger, A; Stingl, G; Strobl, H; Human skin dendritic cell fate is differentially regulated by the monocyte identity factor KLF4 during steady state and inflammation. 2016, J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2016, et al. in press, *shared first authors
- **Trapp, EM; Trapp, M; Avian, A; Rohrer, PM; Weissenbock, T; Kapfhammer, HP; Demel, U; Linder, MD; Kresse, A; Richtig, E Association of Stress Coping Strategies with Immunological Parameters in Melanoma Patients ACTA DERM-VENEREOL. 2016; 96: 74-77. [OPEN ACCESS]
- **Miller, HC; Frampton, AE; Malczewska, A; Ottaviani, S; Stronach, EA; Flora, R; Kaemmerer, D; Schwach, G; Pfragner, R; Faiz, O; Kos-Kudła, B; Hanna, GB; Stebbing, J; Castellano, L; Frilling, A MicroRNAs associated with small bowel neuroendocrine tumors and their metastases. Endocr Relat Cancer. 2016;
- **Loegl, J; Nussbaumer, E; Hiden, U; Majali-Martinez, A; Ghaffari-Tabrizi-Wizy, N; Cvitic, S; Lang, I; Desoye, G; Huppertz, B Pigment epithelium-derived factor (PEDF): a novel trophoblast-derived factor limiting feto-placental angiogenesis in late pregnancy. Angiogenesis. 2016; 19(3):373-388 [OPEN ACCESS]
- ** Trapp, EM; Trapp, M; Avian, A; Rohrer, PM; Weissenböck, T; Kapfhammer, HP; Demel, U; Linder, MD; Kresse, A; Richtig, E Association of Stress Coping Strategies with Immunological Parameters in Melanoma Patients. Acta Derm Venereol. 2016; [OPEN ACCESS]
- ** Majali-Martinez, A; Hiden, U; Ghaffari-Tabrizi-Wizsy, N; Lang, U; Desoye, G; Dieber-Rotheneder, M Placental membrane-type metalloproteinases (MT-MMPs): Key players in pregnancy. Cell Adh Migr. 2016; 0-0.
- **Fuchs, R; et.al. The cytotoxicity of the α1-adrenoceptor antagonist prazosin is linked to an endocytotic mechanism equivalent to transport-P. Toxicology. 2015; 338:17-29 [OPEN ACCESS]
- ** Aguiriano-Moser, V;et.al. Ursolic acid from Trailliaedoxa gracilis induces apoptosis in medullary thyroid carcinoma cells. Mol Med Rep. 2015; 12(4): 5003-5011.
- ** Bengesser, SA; et al. EZ Peripheral markers of oxidative stress and antioxidative defense in euthymia of bipolar disorder-Gender and obesity effects J AFFECT DISORDERS. 2015; 172: 367-374.
- ** Fuchs, R; et al. The Anti-hypertensive Drug Prazosin Induces Apoptosis in the Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma Cell Line TT. Anticancer Res. 2015; 35(1): 31-38. [OPEN ACCESS]
- ** Jimenez, K; et al. Increased expression of HIF2α during iron deficiency-associated megakaryocytic differentiation. J Thromb Haemost. 2015; 13(6):1113-1127
- ** Koffel, R; et al. Monocytic cell differentiation from band-stage neutrophils under inflammatory conditions via MKK6 activation (vol 124, pg 2713, 2014). BLOOD. 2015; 125(6): 1049-1049.